02 November 2011

For Sarah


My friend Sarah's year and a half fight with cancer ended last night at 9:15p. As I thought of her, talked to others and read words dedicated to Sarah, it became even more clear that she was a friend to all. She had a way of making each person feel important and valued. Soon after she was diagnosed, I visited with Sarah in her home and her concern was and continued to be for others. As she sat in pain, she wanted to know about my day, my work, and life experiences. I am grateful for her friendship and cherish the time we spent talking about the temple and the sacred covenants we make therein. Her physical pain is now gone and I look forward to the day we will meet again.

1 comment:

Ralph Mortensen said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and most important your LOVE for all. We feel your sorrow and wish you the best and know that are prayers are with you and Sarah's family. Thanks for letting your friends be a part of our life. We love you. Mom & Dad