25 November 2011

Black Friday

I awoke Thanksgiving morning and Pip and I went to pick up newspapers with the Black Friday ads. After procuring the ads, we went our separate ways and I made rolls while my mom alphabetized the ads for me. No, I did not ask her to do this but it sure made life easier when plotting the night of shopping. Pip is eight months pregnant so she opted out of the shopping so I went with my Aunt Joyce and we left home around 11p and returned the next morning at 8:30a, just before the freeway was closed due to high winds. I love Idaho! I will admit that by the end of the night/morning, the lack of sleep was kicking in and I should not be held responsible for anything that happened while in stores. I like to think that the other patrons and clerks enjoyed my singing and dancing. 
Making plans

Starting the night at Target

Waiting in line to pay for items

1 comment:

Yizz said...

LET'S JUST SAY THAT THE LADY HOLDING THE 'END OF THE LINE' BALLOONS HAD TO REPLACE HER BALLOONS BEFORE THE DAYLIGHT CAME...IT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE BALLOONS WHEN THEY ARE ON THE FLOOR