29 November 2011

First (Professional) Haircut

Allison and the twins decided to stay a few extra days after the Thanksgiving holiday while Ben went back to Colorado for work so there was no way I could refuse Allison's request for me to accompany them while the little ladies received a haircut. I know that I was in CO last month for a visit, but we were well overdue for another one. 

At first, Rosie was happy sitting in an airplane and watching a movie:

And then the hair cutting began and the tears freely fell:

Evie was checking out her surroundings and watching Elmo before the cutting:

 And then she appeared to be more concerned about her sister which ended up being a good distraction:

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those little goofs. THANK YOU for coming with me! The girls actually did better than I thought but it was so nice to have some support...and I'm really enjoying the new do's. LOVED seeing you! xox