25 July 2011

My Leg Pits Are Sweating

Spending the weekend with my family was wonderful. Clay and his family made the drive from the Land of the Ducks and I loved watching the cousins interact with one another. My niece Noelle-belle kept saying her leg pits(back of the knee) were sweating and I will now be adding that phrase to my vocabulary. I played with the kids during the day and the spent the evening talking with the adults about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We also spent time at Grandpa B's art studio collecting sketches, handmade belts, and other mementos. And of course we went to Rupe's for a root beer ice cream cone which is always an adventure. 

My dad and Sy decided to humor me by wearing BYU attire. 

 The Oregon Duck fan tried to injure the BYU fan. 

 My sister-in-law decided to be my twin for church. She likes to play pranks on me and I now have a battle wound because of her. Totally worth the pain. 

 My brother-in-law didn't think I could do a push-up. I showed him. Sy needs to work on his form. 

 I love these faces. Brin had eight teeth pulled earlier in the day and she was still smiling!

No comments: