09 July 2011

I'm Still the Favorite

My sister-in-law called me a few weeks ago to tell me a story about Noella-belle. NB is obsessed with frogs and has a frog shirt that no longer fits. She turned to her mom and said, "It's okay that the shirt doesn't fit anymore, Shelley will buy me a frog shirt for my birthday." Talk about pressure. I started searching and wasn't finding anything I loved. And then genius hit. I remembered that my friend Sara makes a birthday shirt each year for her kids so I contacted her with my request. I let Sara have creative reign over the shirt and I think it's safe to say that everyone loves the finished product.

2 comments:

courtney said...

that's fabulous! Sara makes such fun stuff. :) Glad you kept your "favorite" status.

SewSara said...

haha! I didn't know she was expecting a frog shirt from you!! She's soooo adorable! I'm really happy she likes the shirt. Looks like she won't grow out of it too soon, either (yay!)
What a fun age.