13 February 2012

Viva Las Vegas

Meags and I started a tradition of going to Vegas each February to attend an international rugby event and also spend time in the sun while it snows in the 801. Each year, the number of friends going increases and this year we invited the circle of trust. I am usually the driver to and from Vegas but this year I enjoyed being a passenger the entire weekend and it was refreshing. I also spent time with my friend Bob who is pregnant with her first child-so exciting and I can't wait to visit again and meet her little one. 

We arrived at B's home and her mom had placed chocolate bars on each pillow-so thoughtful.

We ventured to the Hoover Dam.

Saying 'plum' while having a picture taken may result in the following.

Welcome to Arizona.

The Ladies.

Jumping on the trampoline...before the sprinklers came on.

Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate. I did not consume any chocolate-promise.

And then it was time for rugby and people are serious about dressing up. We met this guy and his son last year.

Go SA Springboks!

Scrum.

Enjoying the sun and rugby.

One of my favorite players and yes, I have touched his hair.


No comments: