01 February 2012

My Favorite Month

I like February. No wait. I love February. Holidays. Birthday. Shorter month. New music. And the list could go on and on. I awoke on this, the first day of February, and noticed several emails with discounts and/or free meals in honor of my birth and it was the perfect way to begin the month. At this rate, I will need to eat out almost daily(slight exaggeration) in order to utilize all of the free meals and desserts before they expire on the 29th.

I am also working on several projects this month and as much as I want to tell all about the projects, I will refrain for now. I have my fingers(and toes) crossed that they go as planned or hopefully they will exceed expectations and I report back at the end of the month.

Happy February!

2 comments:

Suedles said...

That means we gotta get our sushi on this month!

Ralph Mortensen said...

I will just take a piece of the Birthday Cake(oatmeal).