09 September 2010

I'm a Model

A friend called this morning asking if he could use a picture of me on Cozycush.com and after much deliberation, I said yes. He sent me the picture he wanted to use and I laughed. Find my testimonial* below.



" Its always nice to come home after classes and just relax and forget about the stress of school for a hour. My Cozy Cush is the perfect place to shut my brain off "
- Shelley M. Penn State

*No, I did not attend Penn State and those are not my thoughts about cozy cush products and yet, I do enjoy watching football while lounging on high quality foam.

2 comments:

stacie lewis said...

You mean to tell me all those testimonials I've read and based all my opinions on are fake???

Anonymous said...

Watch out Kate M. or Naomi C. Shelley M. is going to knock your socks off at the next runway show.