09 February 2010

Oblivious

I went to a meeting with a client this afternoon, and at the end I asked if there was anything else the client would like to talk about. "Yes, Shelley, there is something I need to say. I don't want you to marry Ivan." I was shocked as everyone in the room stared at me so I started to explain the situation. On Friday, I saw this client with a staff member at the Special Olympics Volleyball tournament and we talked for a few minutes. It took me awhile to figure out that he was flirting with me and soon other staff members were encouraging the relationship. Obviously my client had no problem figuring out what was going on during the conversation. Ivan warned me to be careful with some guys because they are jerks and psychos. Thanks for the tip. I reassured my client that I would not be dating his staff and he said it's okay if I date Ivan and receive a ring from him, but I am not allowed to marry him.

1 comment:

stacie lewis said...

HAHAHA! You better not marry Ivan shell, Stephen hasn't interviewed him!!