04 February 2010

Bad Hair

I was talking to Pip this morning and she proceeded to tell me a story about my niece Avry Shae. Avry was upset about something and said "I want Shelley." Ah, my heart began to melt. Pip continued with the story. "Avry, do you want the cat or Aunt Shelley(Shae)?" Uh, wait a minute. There is a cat named Shelley?! Apparently, my niece and nephew think so highly of me that they decided to name a cat after me. Bless them. "I want Shelley. The one with the tangled hair." Whoa! I think this girl is confused. My hair is curly, not tangled.

4 comments:

Jennifer Mosher said...

That's hilarious!

EM said...

I love it. I feel you with the tangled hair. Once my husband told me my hair looked like "dingle berries." What can be better than looking like poo hanging off a sheep's bum?

Michelle Bready said...

Shelly, I love your blog. Mine went private. I need your email to invite you to the not-really-that-exciting exlusivity of my blog. :) shoot me an email. breadybug@gmail.com.

Lohra said...

Maybe she's still talking about the cat?