16 February 2010

Missing

A childhood friend of mine, her husband, and their 4 year-old daughter are missing. They recently moved from Blackfoot, ID to Banden, Oregon and were last seen in the Mesa, Arizona area. My friends husband, Gabriel Morris, faces aggravated murder charges in the deaths of his mother and her boyfriend. Jessica did not show up for work at the beginning of February and her co-workers called the Coos County Sheriff's Office who then went to the home and found a crime scene.
I find myself searching the internet for any updated information and at times it seems unreal. I see the faces of missing children on milk cartons. I read similar stories in the newspaper and watch newscasts on missing persons and yet, I still felt disconnected. Until now.

1 comment:

A STAR is born said...

Wow, Shells, this is crazy! Have you heard anything else?