27 June 2008

Hit me with your best shot


I received an IM from Pseu and a message from Rachelle telling me that Pat Benatar and her husband Neil aka Spider are coming to Salt Lake in July and I may have screamed. I quickly went to The Depot website for more information and started to spread the word to others who love Pat. Many people have a list of things they want to do or see before they die, and seeing Pat in concert is on my list. I check her website frequently to find out where she is touring and was planning to travel out of state if necessary but instead, Pat is coming to see me in Utah.
I bought my ticket for the concert today and now I am counting down the days until July 23rd. I might have to leave work early on the 23rd to get to The Depot so my friends and I can be as close to Pat as possible, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

No comments: