15 April 2008

One who buys pennies

I started a post a few months ago and never posted it and now, thanks to my friend Cory, I don't have to. Let me explain. I started a post telling all about my job, but for some reason I never got around to posting the final draft. I admit that my job is flexible and laid back, but I also work hard, contrary to what a couple of my friends may say. Cory was kind enough to write a post on his blog about my life and job as a social worker for individuals who have a brain injury. It's important to remember that one shouldn't believe everything that one reads, especially before sources are checked and found to be credible.

3 comments:

Phil Honus said...

Shelly, of course I know that you have to work at your job. Actually, the person who spends most of his day texting and emailing and chatting is myself, since I really don't have to do that much at all. And my day doesn't even start until 3:00 p.m. or later, often later, so I have the MOST time to text and waste time. Definitely didn't want to imply that I HONESTLY believe that you don't do anything at work. Just wanted to be dumb and to get you to post on my blog.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I actually enjoyed the blog and it really does save me from having to post what I wrote about my work which would have included workout time, reading time, and healthy lunch club.

Phil Honus said...

Oh good. I was hoping that it wouldn't come off wrong. Also hope that everything is going well. Haven't seen you for long time. We'll have to hang before I leave for the summer.