28 December 2007

I've been tagged


Thanks for tagging me Stef. Here is a list of 6 random facts about me:

1) I love going to the dentist. I'm sure it helps that I can watch movies while my teeth are being cleaned, but I loved going to the dentist before watching movies was an option. Oh how I love clean teeth.
2) I can't open a jar of peanut butter without dry heaving. For some reason, the smell of a newly opened jar of peanut butter makes me sick. Lohrs, do you think you can help me with this?
3) I wish I was an artist. My grandpa was an artist-he painted, made a wagon and a sleigh, made his own saddles, belts, built his house. I could go on, but won't. I loved watching him work in his studio. Don't tell me that anyone can draw because I don't believe it-I've tried. Maybe I should take lessons, but I'm not sure it would be worth it because I already think I'll fail.
4) I want to travel the world and a must see is Russia. Maybe I should have been born in Russia. Not really, but a guy did tell me I should have.
5) I got stuck in an elevator when I was 3 years old. According to my parents, I either didn't get off the elevator when everyone else did or I got on without anyone else, but the point is, I got stuck and it was scary.
6) I worked at a Monster Truck rally one weekend in high school. Pretty redneck huh? I even took a ride in a monster truck and have pictures to prove it.

6 comments:

Lohra said...

I'll open your peanut butter jars for you...on a few conditions...

Christina said...

hey shelley it's Reeny!!
I found you on Bridgettes blog.
Happy holidays!!

Phil Honus said...

Big ups to you for loving the dentist. My dad gives you much propers.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm your super stalker who found you through Laura's blog...hope you don't mind I still think you are one of the funniest people I know.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

I just had a peanut butter sandwich....that's right, just peanut butter! We can still be friends, right?? Thanks for finding me online!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Of course we can be friends Linds. I can eat peanut butter, I just can't be the one to open the jar. Needless to say I rarely have peanut butter sandwiches.