05 January 2008

Man Cold

This is my brother. My brother with a cold. It may appear that this is merely a picture of a pink blanket on the couch, but I give you my word that my brother is under the blanket. Soon after arriving at my parents house, my brother sat on the couch and announced, "I don't feel well." My first thought? "Oh great, here we go. He's probably faking so he gets to sleep all day while we wrangle the children. His wife gets sick and she still cooks, takes care of the children, and does the laundry. Clay gets sick and it's the end of the world."
Well, fast forward to the next day and I knew that my brother must really be sick because he wasn't eating, watching TV, playing games, or working on the studies of the Coefficient of Thermal Expansion of Low-k ILD Materials by X-Ray Reflectivity.
Tennille, wake up Clay so he can read this next part. Clay, I apologize for thinking that you were faking your illness. BUT, I'd like to share a video with you. May you never get sick again.

1 comment:

Lohra said...

I've actually had one of those. They're pretty awful...but I had to give my bell back...besides it did no good to call for Laura anyway, she didn't do anything.