07 December 2007

You'll shoot your eye out

I was driving down the road with Emilee and Martha enjoying the Christmas lights when I saw something that made me smile. I did a double take to make sure my eyes weren't playing a trick on me. There in the window was a leg lamp and a red rider BB gun just like the ones in the movie A Christmas Story. I parked the car, got out my camera, left my purse on the hood of my car, and crossed the street with Emilee and Martha to get a better look and a picture. I expected the owner of the home to come to the window at any moment while we were gawking at the window, but no one came. I got my pictures and we were out of there. What a night.
My family watches this movie every year. It's a cheesy movie, but it's tradition to watch at least part of the 24 hours of A Christmas Story on TNT. Bless you TNT.

4 comments:

Suedles said...

shannon and i saw the same one!! on imperial right? we had a good laugh about it.

Phil Honus said...

Christmas Story is an incredible movie. The Bumpus' Dogs? How about "deck the harrs with boughs of horry?" I watch it at least six times during Christmas.
You have been slinging the blogs out lately. Three in a week. Nice.
Check out my new addition.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yup. The house is on Imperial.

Bridgette said...

LOL....I can't believe. The things people have! It's halarious!