30 December 2011

I'm Learning

In no particular order, here is a list of things I learned yesterday:

1) Finding the perfect bag and then seeing the $650 price tag makes the $120 bag look even better.

2) Edamame is disgusting if boiled too long.

3) Pinterest really does make me feel like I am crafty. Prepare for future posts about projects in the works.

4) One really can learn to dance. Courage is key. And maybe a small amount of letting go of inhibitions.

5) Movie remakes can be fun and entertaining, especially when viewed with a couple of favorite people.

6) Double header movie nights at the dollar theater rock.

7) Having a friend reveal a secret crush only to find out the crush is a friend of a friend: epically wonderful.

8) The lyrics "I know I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show" has me thinking...a lot.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

i'm just seeing this. love it. love double headers. love secret crushes....even if they last for 1 month before you realize that person is way too cool for you. oh well, at least we have pictures :)