15 December 2010

Is Love Alive?

I visited a friend yesterday and as we discussed the daily details of our life, she asked me I would help her wrap presents. I was happy to climb stairs and gather supplies for a friend in need and had a great time wrapping and talking about life. The simple question of asking to help wrap gifts has made me think a lot about my own life. How often do I ask others to help me with what may appear as a simple task? I often try to conquer life battles alone rather than allowing others to support and assist when possible. I admire my friend for asking me to help and my heart was softened as I realized once again that there is so much love around.

1 comment:

Allison said...

How true. We are all so hesitant to ask for help but in reality, we all love helping each other!