10 December 2009

Night to Remember

I was at the Energy Solutions Arena for a concert last night when I saw him. Matt Harpring. He is a Utah Jazz player who will not be playing this year because of injuries.

After meeting Matt, I was ready to call it a night and then remembered I was at the Arena for the Phil Vassar concert. I have seen Phil a few times and have met him and he is an amazing performer. Bombshell and Bucky Covington opened for him and they were entertaining but not as good as my Phil.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Glad you had a great time! I have seen both Bucky and Bomshel...lots of fun!!!

Jason and Abby said...

What a fun night!

Shannon said...

Ahh Matty..he's hot. Too bad I look like crap in these pics. :)

Um...can I remind you how annoying Buckey was when he flipped his nasty long hair around the stage all night..GROSS!

Unknown said...

you always have such fun stuff happen!! :)

Jen said...

Wow does Matt look hot and dapper! I'm so happy for you that you met your hero :)