22 July 2009

Pesto Mayo

My friend Lisa and I met at Mimi's Cafe for lunch today. The server was bringing the food to the table and I heard her say she dropped the cup filled with pesto mayo. I looked down and didn't see mayo on the floor, but I did see it on my shirt. The server apologized and I laughed while cleaning the mayo from my shirt. The ladies at the table next to me offered assistance and Lisa was kind enough to help clean the mess I couldn't reach. The manager offered me a free meal and I gladly accepted. In the rush of trying to clean my shirt, I forgot to take a picture. This is not my first encounter with Mimi's so I think I'll wear a poncho over my clothes the next time I eat at Mimi's or maybe I should stop ordering the condiments on the side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

boo...I'm now at work thinking of delicious pesto...one of my favorite things. I hope you're enjoying your day off--jerk. :)