06 March 2008

Ladies Night at the Ritz

Dan and Lindsey are getting married next Friday and we all know that there has to be a bridal shower before the wedding. Lindsey's sister Emilee planned the shower to be at The Ritz Bowling Alley on Ladies Night and it was one of the best showers I've ever been to.
Lindsey and approximately twenty of her friends gathered at the alley and the good times kept rolling(That pun is for McCall-the queen of puns). Here are a few of the most memorable moments from the shower.


Taking a break from dancing and bowling for a picture. The music at The Ritz was perfect for ladies night.





Angie dared me to bowl with 2 balls and I did just that. I won't upload the other picture that shows how, uh, poorly I bowled. I'll simply state that one of the balls may have gotten stuck in the gutter. Oh well.







McCall tried to run while approaching the lane and fell. I hope she got a strike for her efforts.




This picture is for Lindsey and I wish she was in the picture with us.



Em not only bowled a Turkey, but her final score was 209! So incredible.






I love this picture Becky took while Lindsey was opening presents. A bridal shower isn't a bridal shower without presents, and presents is exactly what Lindsey received. If you want to see pictures of the gifts Lindsey received, you'll have to talk to Lindsey because I've given her the copyright to all pictures and videos taken at the shower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun, and so many secrets!! Loved it!!

Anonymous said...

I rock the bowling world! And we don't show our t*#!s to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Um..why didn't you mention what that guy yelled at us while we were getting the group shot taken...it would clearly reflect the class of 'The Ritz' and home of the best bridal shower ever.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I forgot or maybe repressed the memory of what that guy yelled at us until I read Em's comment. What a night!