31 March 2008

Yawn

Dear blogging friends:
Hi. How are you? I am doing fine. Write back soon.
Love,
Your friend Mishellita

Remember those great letters you wrote and received during your younger years? I sure miss those days. Maybe I'll start sending letters in the mail again. What a novel idea. Moving onto the topic at hand. So many thoughts and ideas for a new post on this here blog, but nothing is coming together as it should. Do not fear for I shall post again soon. In the meantime, the picture below will allow you to see how I am feeling as of late.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to be earlier. Let me sing you a lullaby, or maybe not.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love when people sing to me, really I do. We could do a trade. I'll sing you a lullaby one night, you sing one to me the next night. Deal?

Lohra said...

Don't write letters, that takes too long...and don't stick toothpicks in your eyes, that hurts.

Leah Marie said...

Dear Bob,

I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.

Love, Bob.

Kristen said...

You may send me a letter. I'll text you back.

Dance parties for all. I cleared my schedule for this one, love.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

I once got locked jaw by sticking a long pretzel, long-ways in my mouth...don't try that at home kids...

Totally random, I know...but that pic reminded me of that day...hang in there sis, your jaw won't be locked for long...

Brittney said...

I will totally be your pen pal! And I promise I will write to you. I've actually been doing this for awhile with my friend Andi, but it's her turn & she's slacking. Wo maybe I will add a pen pal - you! Love ya, Brittney