14 March 2008

All About 4's

Thanks for the tag Bob L.

4 Jobs I have had:
BYU general reference librarian/information desk help
Assistant Director
Master milkshake maker
Support Coordinator

4 Movies I watch over and over:
Finding Neverland
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Other Sister
Hairspray

4 Places I have lived:
Blackfoot, ID
Provo, UT
Rexburg, ID
Salt Lake City, UT

4 TV shows I watch:
Heroes
Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
Sports
Discovery Channel

4 Places I have been:
Hawaii
Turkey
Greece
Bahamas

4 People who email me regularly:
Co-workers
Jamie Lyn
Dad(Rufus)
NY times

4 Favorite things to eat:
Chips and Salsa
Cereal
French Toast
Homemade Pizza

4 Places I would rather be:
Idaho
Oregon
Any warm/tropical place
in the mountains or on a private island

4 Things I look forward to this year:
Clay graduating with his PhD in chemistry (You can do it Clay!)
Taking the GRE
Summer filled with snow cones, slip 'n slide, and swimming
Healthy relationships

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still a Master Milkshake maker, because I would hire you + tips.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I still make an incredible milkshake. Let's have a milkshake night and I'll show you my skills.

Anonymous said...

I would have thought that POPEYE would be one of your movie choices. Guess I don't know you as well as I thought. (Now I want a shake!)

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I couldn't decide on 4 movies and I forgot about POPEYE. Basically I love that movie because(sung in a whiny high pitched voice) "He's tall. Good lookin'. And he's large. He's large. Large. Tall. And he's mine."

Leah Marie said...

Love LOVE love Diners,Drive ins, and Dives. We watch it as often as possible.

Kristen said...

what exactly are "healthy relationships?"

I'm not familiar.

A STAR is born said...

ShellinskayaShellinskayaShellinskayaShellinskaya Shellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya ShellinskayaShellinskaya
Shellinskaya
Where are you?

Phil Honus said...

If you're going to watch the Other Sister over and over, I think you should also be watching Rain Man and Of Mice and Men.