05 January 2011

I'll be back in February

I dread going to the gym during the month of January. Sure, I want everyone to be healthy, but I miss having so many treadmills and stair masters available to me. Now I have to compete with and exercise right next to someone rather than adhering to the "leave a treadmill between myself and another gym goer." I know many who like to meet new people while working out and yet, I am not one of those people.

I'll survive but I am looking forward to the empty gym in February.

4 comments:

stacie lewis said...

After the New Year Resolution fad ends (in about 30 days)it will be back to normal!

Suedles said...

I am dreading going to the gym as well. Usually I give it 2 weeks and it seems to calm down by then at my gym.

Jennifer Mosher said...

yeah, trying to get a bike for spin class is a nightmare in Jan!!!!

Ralph Mortensen said...

Racquetball courts are not busy.