26 November 2010

Black Friday 2010

Pip, Cyndi, and I left B Town at 9p last night and slowly drove to IF. The roads were icy and I think we averaged 30 mph on the way-the things we do for shopping. Watching people while shopping provided much entertainment and I didn't start getting tired until 7a. Good thing were hitting the last store at that point and I knew I would soon be
able to sleep. We met some new friends while waiting in line at Target and Old Navy and we helped each other find items that were on our list. There was a girl selling hot chocolate to people waiting in line and she continued to remind us with her megaphone that it was cold outside. I thought about grabbing the megaphone and smashing it on the ground, but decided against violence. An employee at one store enlightened me on the quality of jewelry available at a little store called Shopko. I guess I know where to go if I'm even in the market for jewelry. Having a vehicle full of items definitely means Black Friday 2010 was a success.

2 comments:

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

It looks like you have been busy. I love spa days :) One year I need to experience Black Friday!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Ooh, so glad you were able to participate. Darn that snow and ice. Shoot honey, looks like you got the good stuff! PRICELESS