02 August 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I arrived at my 1p meeting and was feeling confident, well dressed, and prepared...and then I realized my cardigan was inside out. Awesome. Luckily I discovered the problem as I entered the building and laughed all the way to the restroom to make the correction. I should note that I decided at the last minute to drive to Park City to look for a dress and apparently was in a hurry while in the dressing room. I bet I was quite the sight while walking out of BP. This is my life!

3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

Oh Shelly I miss you!! I think I'm going to come up there and have lunch with you soon!

EM said...

Hey Shells - you gotta read this for a good laugh...

http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/exposed.html

This post reminded me of it. Let's get together sometime :)

Jennifer Mosher said...

One time I wore my shirt inside out. And another time I forgot to wear a bra. Another time I wore two different colored socks. There you have it. Confession. Only three times in my entire life have I EVER done something like that .