18 August 2008

I found some

A couple of boys were running up and down the bleachers at a rugby game recently. I kept hearing one of them yell "I found some! I found some!" so I started watching the boys to figure out what had been found. I was pretty sure I knew what the boys were looking for and I was right. The boys were looking for gum and candy stuck under the benches or on the floor. One of the boys was scraping candy or what he thought was candy off one of the benches when I heard the other boy yell, "Hey! Give me some of that." At least they were sharing.

3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Okay, now I'm officially grossed out. Wait, did they offer to share any with you?

The Brandon Biz said...

Sick....a girl on my basketball team use to find gum on the wall or the bleachers before a game. At least they are in Elementary school.

Anonymous said...

ew, ew, icky ew!