29 May 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

I spent part of Memorial Day weekend in Blackfoot. My Grandma Bingham turned 92 years old and I sang in sacrament meeting with my dad and my mom accompanied us on the piano. We laughed a lot while practicing the song and it brought back so many memories of other times we have sung together. We also drove to the cemeteries to put flowers on the graves of Grandpa Bingham, Grandpa and Grandma Mortensen, and Grandpa and Grandma C.
The rest of my weekend was spent at The Dirt. We played games, guitar hero, and went 4 wheeling. Go here and here for pictures of the weekend.

6 comments:

AlishaAdesign said...

I am glad you stalked me and foun my blg! Its still a work in progress, but its so fun. I love your's so fun an so organized how do I get a blog as organized as yours?

Christina said...

so sad. We drove through and stopped in blackfoot on memorial day. If we had known you were there we would have come say hi!!

Telle said...

Thanks for spending the weekend with me. You are a real champ.

Anonymous said...

good ole Idaho...nothin like it in my completely biased opinion.

Deanna said...

Hey Shelley! We just moved to Savannah this wkend and a kind Elder Bingham helped us unload our moving truck. After he left I read your blog and said, "Hmm, that Elder said he was from Blackfoot. I wonder if he is Shelley's cousin." So, I just asked him at church and he said YES. Here is a message from him: How bout those Lakers! Love ya.
Oh and congrats on your new job, sounds cool.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Deanna-
I love that you met my cousin. He is so great, even if he likes the Lakers. Enjoy Georgia! Such a great place.