16 March 2012

Focus

Meags, Candice, Jen, me
Jen invited myself and Meags and our mutual friend Candice to join her for a little focus group breakfast at the Lion House Pantry and I couldn't say no. The LHP will begin serving breakfast Monday-Friday and we were able to sample everything(and I mean everything) that will be available. Creme brulee french toast topped with berries and whipped cream, sour dough pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and steel-cut oats with caramel sauce and berries. I will not disclose what my total would have been if I was paying for all of the food I ordered but I felt it was my duty to try as much as possible in order to be the well informed focus group member. I will be returning for breakfast and should note that my favorite items were the french toast and the oatmeal. Who wants to go to breakfast?

3 comments:

Allison said...

ME!!!!!!! Yum Yum!Coming at easter and we should go!

Ralph Mortensen said...

Sound delicious, but the only question is,"Who's paying".

Jennifer Mosher said...

Sounds delicious and it totally was delicious. 'cept I can't decide if I likeD the Creme Brule French Toast or the Steel-Cut Oats with Carmel and Berries better. So fun, I love breakfast. Love the pict!