28 May 2011

Choo Choo


My dad called me earlier in the week and asked if I wanted to go on a train ride with the family and of course I did. Lucy(mom), Sy, Avy Shae, and myself met Rufus(dad) in Poky and boarded a train with local dignitaries. I was hoping the local newspaper would be covering the story so I could be on the front page but no such luck. I guess I'll wait until I'm one of the local dignitaries and then my picture and life story will be on the front page of several papers. Sy took dozens of random pictures and Avy Shae kept asking if they would be serving peanuts during our short ride to AF. Riding the train made me want to go on a vacation via train. I'll add that to the never ending list of 'must do' vacations.

3 comments:

Tennille said...

I hope I never see you on the front page. Front page stories are rarely good!

courtney said...

What a fun adventure! My girls desperately want to ride a train. And I think a front page story would be great! Can't wait to see it....

Suedles said...

I've been wanting to take the train to SF. I would totally go with you!!