25 April 2011

Easter Bommets

I spent Easter in B-Town with the family. We had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma B's house and Avy Shae asked me to wear her Easter Bommet. What?! We all had a good laugh while explaining that it's called an Easter Bonnet, not Bommet.













Pip dared me to climb the treehouse and I wasn't scared...until I started up the ladder. Now, I should mention that I once fell from the ladder but that was years ago. And, the treehouse isn't that high up but I guess I was mostly worried that myself and the tree would come tumbling down. Luckily, I survived. My sister laughed at me until it was her turn to climb.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You climbed a tree house? Super duper good Shell Shell! I like when you master your fears. Can we make some Easter Bommets?

Teachinfourth said...

Okay, that tree house is the bomb...as are you for climbing it.

Tennille said...

Where's the picture of you actually climbing the tree house? That's what I was looking forward to!