19 February 2011

Recording Contract in the Works

A few friends and I spent the evening at a Karaoke place. When I first walked in, I thought about turning around and going home to sing along to Glee Karaoke, but I'm so glad I didn't. We were informed that our singing was being streamed on the internet and we asked numerous questions as to a waiver or how to opt out of the streaming, to no avail. My friends and I may have been a crowd favorite and we submitted song after song to the DJ, who oddly enough was in a cage(I will take a picture next time I go and there will be a next time). Soon the place was closing and we all stood and sang Hokey Pokey and Closing Time.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You really were a Rockstar that night! That was a blast. And my chocolate banana shake was delicious! I hope your birthday dinner was delightful. I apparently am one of those fools that needed a reminder..oopsies. Stupid taxes!

Suedles said...

Bah! I totally spaced this! Hope it was a good time!