15 September 2008

Degrees of Separation

The above picture is of my friend Deanna and my cousin DaJon. I first met Deanna at BYU through my roommates brother. Fast forward a few years when Deanna and her husband Charles show up at my condo to visit my roommate Shannon. I soon learned that Deanna and Shannon were roommates in Provo. Earlier this year Deanna and her husband and daughter moved to Georgia and the missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints helped them move into their new place. Deanna read my blog about visiting family in Blackfoot and made the connection that my cousin was one of the missionaries who helped with the move. Deanna and her family were involved in a serious hit and run accident in July and survived with less injuries than one would suspect after seeing pictures of their totaled car. My cousin recently broke his elbow so he and Deanna are now broken arm friends.
What a small world.

3 comments:

Leah Marie said...

Evidence that all Mormons know each other.

Kaydi Paxman said...

You know Deanna too? Funny. I know her through my friend Randa. I knew Shannon knew her but had no idea of all the connections you have. good times.

Deanna said...

It is true, a very small mormon world indeed! And yes I know Kaydi too. We were just destined to be friends Shelley with all the connections we have.