11 June 2011

Heart Muscles

I was driving to the store, when I felt that I should make a phone call. I'm glad I made that call because the person on the other end was in distress and told me that they had fallen, may have broken something and the ambulance was at the home. I felt helpless.

Meanwhile, a neighbor was teaching her grandson about fire trucks when he went to the window and exclaimed, "Grandma, there is a fire truck across the street." She went to the window, grabbed her phone, and started making phone calls.

One of the friends who received a call from the neighbor rushed to the hospital and stayed until the husband of the injured arrived. A blessing was given and the waiting continued and still continues.

How grateful I am that there isn't a limiting quota on God's love and this week I was reminded that we are surrounded by those who help us feel God's love in a variety of ways.

2 comments:

Tennille said...

Well said!

Teachinfourth said...

Sometimes we get the promptings we need...