09 August 2009

I'll Wait for You

My friends and I were leaving a fireside and noticed two guys looking at us. We got in the car and that's when things got interesting. One of the guys came to my window and handed me the following note:

(I have crossed out last names and phone numbers to protect the young, but not-so-innocent guys. If you would like their numbers to ask them out or last names so you can add them as a friend on facebook, let me know).

We responded with the following message and their response is also included:

Ah, the innocence of youth. At this point a guy on a motorcycle pulled up and asked what was going on and then drove off. Our response was "Good luck. Unfortunately, we are a little older than you." Our car was separated from the guys and we again saw the guy on the motorcycle. The driver of our car rolled down the window and let motorcycle guy know she did not appreciate him cheating on her with someone else. And no, I was not the driver.

I do hope Stephen has a great mission and may Sam find love.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Who is Yellow Dress?

Deanna said...

That's hilarious. My husband's aunt and uncle are the mission presidents of the California Ventura Mission. I'll let them know they have a real flirt coming to the mission soon :)

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yellow dress is Shannon.

Deanna, Please do tell your husband's aunt and uncle to watch out for a Stephen from Utah :)